[Mongrel] streaming upload progress plug-in

Zed A. Shaw zedshaw at zedshaw.com
Sat Sep 22 14:45:35 EDT 2007

On Sun, 8 Jul 2007 02:58:45 +0200
"ry dahl" <ry at tinyclouds.org> wrote:

> I'm working on new methods of doing Ajax calls through streaming
> prototype.js) that can interpret a stream of JSON objects separated by
> semicolons.

Hey Ry, I've been missing your contributions lately.  Let me reply to each of them individually.

With this one though, while it's cool, it's so damn lame that we have to do an HTTP server request to find out how much data the browser has sent over a socket.

Have you investigated any of the flash or flex based uploaders?

--
Zed A. Shaw
- Good: http://www.zedshaw.com/