[Mongrel] mongrel_rails service on windows incompatible with recent ruby builds?

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 23:52:20 EDT 2007

On 9/14/07, Ralf Vitasek <neongrau at gmail.com> wrote:
> hello luis!
> in the meantime i've done some more tests and i'm pretty sure the
> problem has nothing to do with win32ole.

You're Right!!!!

It seems that running in console mode also fails (for the versions you
listed with problems).

I'm hooking a simple logger into mongrel_service to trace the problem
inside ruby (and see if it reports something).

I don't know what was "fixed" in the latest patchlevel release of
1.8.5, but it seems something "broke" :-P

Luis Lavena
Multimedia systems
is worthwhile.
Vince Lombardi