[Mongrel] Mongrel hangs, consumes all CPU on shutdown

Evan Weaver evan at cloudbur.st
Thu Sep 13 09:25:58 EDT 2007

Next time it hangs, you should invade the process using Mauricio's
live inspection scripts and raise an exception. Then you'll get a
traceback and can see where it is stuck.

The scripts are for 1.8.6 but you can still manage to write a
traceback to a file on 1.8.5 with some blind eval-ing, if I remember