[Mongrel] Mongrel hangs, consumes all CPU on shutdown

Pete DeLaurentis pete at nextengine.com
Wed Sep 12 18:45:41 EDT 2007

So, here's the article on installing the Mysql gem on OS/X.  I had to
monkey patch mysql.c, and then it worked after that.

Thanks for the tip Luis.  We'll see if this improves the resource
drain I've been seeing.

Yeah, that part where I said HTTP, I meant TCP/IP.  With my latest
project it's all been HTTP, so they're starting to seem a little
interchangeable.  Shame on me :-)