[Mongrel] Mongrel hangs, consumes all CPU on shutdown

Pete DeLaurentis pete at nextengine.com
Wed Sep 12 18:45:41 EDT 2007

So, here's the article on installing the Mysql gem on OS/X.  I had to
monkey patch mysql.c, and then it worked after that.

http://blog.maxdunn.com/articles/2006/12/12/installing-mysql-gem-on-
mac-os-x-10-4

Thanks for the tip Luis.  We'll see if this improves the resource
drain I've been seeing.

Yeah, that part where I said HTTP, I meant TCP/IP.  With my latest
project it's all been HTTP, so they're starting to seem a little
interchangeable.  Shame on me :-)

Thanks,
Pete