[Mongrel] Possible memory leak problem...

Joey Geiger jgeiger at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 09:18:09 EDT 2007

I'm storing the images in a DB because they are shared between 4 web
servers, any of which can submit an image. We are rsynching the MAIN
webserver to the 3 other subboxes, but we aren't going the other way.

In a perfect world, I'd have a separate image server or file storage
area, but we don't have the time or money to do that. I'm not serving
the images every time from the DB, rails is actually caching the file
on the first read anyway.