[Mongrel] Possible memory leak problem...

Christopher Bailey chris at codeintensity.com
Sat Sep 1 00:54:53 EDT 2007

We are finding that anytime our application sends back large files to the
requestor, we start chewing up memory fast.  We haven't determined the
precise cause or how to solve it yet, but it sounds like the same kind of
situation.  In our case, the particular large files are usually not
generated by Builder, but typically are actually files being
downloaded/transferred (e.g. images, documents, etc.).