[Mongrel] Problems with mongrel on NetBSD

Evan Weaver evan at cloudbur.st
Mon Oct 29 20:29:08 EDT 2007

Oops, I misread your original post, and thought you were on FreeBSD.
There are a couple related issues that were raised on the list in the
last couple weeks but we never reached a resolution on them.

I'm not familiar with any BSD so I need someone else to take charge of this.

Evan

Evan Weaver
Cloudburst, LLC