[Mongrel] cluster::restart doesn't wait for stop before starting

Zachary Powell zach at plugthegap.co.uk
Sun Oct 28 09:50:32 EDT 2007

It would be good if it were redesigned to listen for the mongrel to finish
before starting it again, every time I stop our front end mongrels one or
two of them don't stop quick enough (there are a lot of 1/2-1 sec pages) and
i'm pressing up/enter/up/enter/up/enter to start them up again as fast as
possible.
(anyway, what i meant to add was its not a Capistrano issue alone)