[Mongrel] load balancers and mongrel

Robert Mela rob at robmela.com
Fri Oct 26 21:53:32 EDT 2007

You're coming in just after a discussion about this -- the problem of
request queuing in Mongrel.   It occurs when a round-robin style load
balancer cycles back to a Mongrel that still hasn't finished processing
the request that the load balancer had sent in its previous cycle
through the pool.

If you're running Apache's mod_proxy_balancer then see this:

http://rubyforge.org/pipermail/mongrel-users/2007-October/004145.html

and a correction here:
http://rubyforge.org/pipermail/mongrel-users/2007-October/004146.html