[Mongrel] --prefix, url_for and image_tag

Geoff Coffey gwcoffey at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 11:27:03 EDT 2007

On Oct 26, 2007, at 6:22 AM, Joey Geiger wrote:

> I had to modify image_tag and add in a "nostrip" attribute. If there's
> a better way, please post it up.

Would it be reasonable to check if source already begins with the
prefix, and not prepend it in that case? I realize this would fail in
some rare cases, but my guess is it would be the *right* behavior a
majority of the time, and when it isn't you could work around it,
perhaps with a "force" attribute or something similar, or simply by
hard-coding the url.

As it is now, you need a workaround for a typical case. With this
change, I think you would need a workaround for an atypical case.

Does that make sense? I can patch it if there's some consensus that
it would be a worthwhile patch.

Geoff Coffey | 602.384.1804
9 Tips for FileMaker 9