[Mongrel] Load testing methodologies/tools

Steve Midgley public at misuse.org
Wed Oct 17 04:34:55 EDT 2007

Ok, make me work. That's a good one but not the one I was thinking of.
Digging, I find these two from Zed - the first one is the one I was
thinking of, and the second refers to a screencast that will surely
help you out too:

Also don't miss this epic one from Ezra on how to figure out the right
number of mongrels:

Summarizing, because that's all I'm good for on this list..

p.s. Looks like my 10 month guess was actually pretty wrong :)