[Mongrel] redirects with mongrel (dropping the www. from a url)

Robert Mela rob at robmela.com
Tue Oct 16 14:58:33 EDT 2007

Not enough info to debug here, and whether it's PHP vs. Mongrel shld be
irrelevant.

Short of that, here's something that works.  If I state that the backend
is Mongrel/Nitro will the moderator consider this on-topic? :)

<VirtualHost *:80>
  ServerName soccertackle.com
  ServerAlias www.soccertackle.com
  RewriteEngine On