[Mongrel] Load testing methodologies/tools

Steve Midgley public at misuse.org
Tue Oct 16 11:40:35 EDT 2007

I tried a bunch of tools and ended up using Jakarta J-Meter b/c it
works cross-platform (Unix/Windows in my situation) and has a gui which
shallows the learning curve. I've been quite satisfied with it..

Search the archives on this list and you should be able to find some
great info Zed and others wrote a while back on How to Load Test
Correctly. I found that series of posts to be pretty helpful in testing
Mongrel/Rails. IIRC, about this was about 10 months ago.