[Mongrel] POST with huge HTTP body

Daniel Brahneborg basic70 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 10:10:06 EDT 2007

Thanks for the replies.

The fact that Mongrel shouldn't be the first one to get the POST/PUT data
was a good point that I hadn't thought of. However, even when talking
directly to Mongrel, the memory consumption of the application increases
until it crashes if too much data is sent. In my case, I was sending a 500MB
file from a Webdav client. At some point all of it was loaded into RAM, which
doesn't work.

Are there any more productive alternatives than writing the entire thing
from scratch in C? Please? :)

/Daniel