[Mongrel] mongrel_rails not starting

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 20:29:14 EDT 2007

On 10/11/07, Greg Willits <lists at ruby-forum.com> wrote:
> Yeah I was one dir above my app, so that was the problem. All looks good
> now.
>
> (lots of voodoo to get this stuff running compared to what I am used to
> -- Lasso)

Hehehe, Please, file a bug, feature-request at mongrel tracker:
http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?group_id=1306

I guess we could make "mongrel_rails" script more intelligent about
where you are and if that folder is a Rails one ;-)

There is also Locomotive [1] which provides a simpler way to configure
mongrels for your applications. It differs from Ruby OSX is that is
tailored for Rails (and rubyosx is more ruby generic).

[1] http://locomotive.raaum.org/

--
Luis Lavena
Multimedia systems