[Mongrel] Packet

Ezra Zygmuntowicz ezmobius at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 15:45:01 EST 2007

	Yeah I ported evented mongrel to run on packet> it does run and is
faster than threaded mongrel, not quite as fast as event machine
evented mongrel.

	The one problem is that the first request after server boot hangs but
then all requests after that are fine. I will continue some more work
on this. I think it would be nice to provide this as official mongrel
*opt in* functionality once it's all worked out.

Cheers-
-Ezra