[Mongrel] 503 error and (61)Connection refused: proxy: HTTP: attempt to connect

Sam sam at three60.com
Mon Nov 19 09:09:24 EST 2007

Hi,
Not sure what the problem was but here's what I did to fix it.
Upgraded mongrel to 1.1.1, and that gave me no method errors, so I
downgraded to 0.8.11 restarted and that did the trick.
also prior to downgrading my mongrels were listening on tcp6 instead
of tcp4 for some reason, why that was i dont know

I mention my.ip because i did have my mongrels running on my specific
ip as opposed to localhost but have since switched it back to localhost