[Mongrel] 503 error and (61)Connection refused: proxy: HTTP: attempt to connect

Sam sam at three60.com
Sat Nov 17 10:28:35 EST 2007

I'm trying to troubleshoot a 503 error I'm getting, my mongrels are
started, mongrel.8000.log says im good to go, yet I get a 503 error
trying to access it. Did a ps aux, here's the result of that http://
pastie.caboo.se/119145, any ideas what i could be doing wrong here?
My error log gives me : (61)Connection refused: proxy: HTTP: attempt
to connect to my.ip:8000

It's weird, I'd been running this mongrel cluster for a few weeks now
no problem, my problems started when I issued a cluster::restart,
prior to that i had been doing cluster::stop and then cluster::start

Any ideas?

thanks for any help