[Mongrel] Best practice Ruby on Rails on Windows configuration

Benjamin van Eck bvaneck at globaltrack.com
Wed Nov 14 12:03:07 EST 2007

I have read many articles on the net today about configuring Ruby on Rails
on a Windows server. But there doesn't seem to a one solution for all on how
to configure a new Ruby on Rails server. So I can use some advise with this.

I am using a Windows 2003 server and don't get many request a day. But most
of the request are quite heavy. The main focus is on optimizing the
requests, instead of improving the amount of page requests.

Any advise is welcome,