[Mongrel] Please Don't Move Hosting (Was: Mongrel wiki?)

Evan Weaver evan at cloudbur.st
Sat Nov 10 17:59:06 EST 2007

Rubyforge/GForge has some rudimentary wiki service installed in new
project web hosts, but I don't know anyone who uses it. Spam
protection is the main thing that concerns me about using that
default. Plus it's ugly.

Maybe we could cook up an external service that pushed changes across
to the Rubyforge web host. That sounds like some work, though.