[Mongrel] Please Don't Move Hosting (Was: Mongrel wiki?)

Evan Weaver evan at cloudbur.st
Sat Nov 10 16:25:44 EST 2007

I don't think we're hurting for hosting; I think Zed is concerned
about the host being controlled by only one person ultimately.

Although, my opinion is, whoever controls Rubyforge controls the gems,
so Rubyforge will always be the home of "real" mongrel. But it would
be nice to leave the SVN in place.