[Mongrel] Mongrel wiki?

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 22:26:37 EST 2007

On Nov 8, 2007 12:08 AM, Evan Weaver <evan at cloudbur.st> wrote:
> Dear Mongrels,
>
> The same questions keep coming up over and over on the list, which is
> ok, but not really optimal. If we added a wiki to the Mongrel site to
> handle FAQs, what wiki should it be?
>
> Required features would be:
>
> * Spam protection
> * Doesn't look shitty
>
> I would probably spring for Trac (and also migrate the bugtracker) if
> noone else has opinions, but I'm sure some of you do.

Yes, me!

> What do you think?

The wiki idea is good. Maybe JuneBug [1] will be up to the task?

The Trac idea is good, but we should migrate all the pending tickets
in rubyforge and remove the whole section because will fall in the
oblivion -- since no one will longer monitor it.

Ezra's suggestion is a good one, also we could get more powerful
release planing for the upcoming releases ;-)

--
Luis Lavena
Multimedia systems