[Mongrel] Weird freeze problem

Paul-Kenji Cahier pkc at F1-Photo.com
Wed Nov 7 18:03:18 EST 2007

Hello,

I am running mongrel 1.1 in production mode behind a lighttpd with mod_proxy.
At first everything works fine, however, after a few days, the mongrel servers stop answering at all, even if I try to connect to them directly.
I have checked logs but there is no sign of anything at all, and even when there was not a single request for a few days, it did freeze, and
that on repeated occasions. What should I do to be able to find out what is the problem, or to solve it?

Thanks,

--
Best regards,
 Paul-Kenji Cahier                         mailto:pkc at F1-Photo.com