[Mongrel] Links go to 'localhost'

Ripta Pasay lists at ruby-forum.com
Wed Nov 7 13:25:18 EST 2007

I'm assuming all of your configuration below is *not* in a VirtualHost
block? If so, what's the value of your ServerName directive? It should
read:

  ServerName mymachinename

I know the same ProxyPass and ProxyPassReverse directives (with the
proper ServerName) work if you put it in a VirtualHost block, but I'm
not entirely sure otherwise.

-Ripta