[Mongrel] Links go to 'localhost'

Cynthia Kiser cnk at caltech.edu
Wed Nov 7 12:51:17 EST 2007

Your Rails code looks fine and should give you normal urls as far as I
can see. I am afraid I don't use ProxyPass and Directory directives; I
use mod_rewrite + VirtualHost stanzas. So I hope someone else on the
list can see what is funky.

At a glance, this stanza looks fairly normal - though I haven't see
folks do /myapp and /images in parallel. Is your Rails site a
subsection of another site?