[Mongrel] Server timeouts

Pete DeLaurentis pete at nextengine.com
Wed Nov 7 12:31:31 EST 2007

Thanks Wayne.  After some further investigation, my suspicion is on
the Lighttpd web-server.

When I run in development mode with Mongrel using web-brick the
timeouts don't happen at all.  This indicates it's not a mongrel or
rails / ORM issue.

It makes sense that web-servers would have some timeouts for long
running requests.  Now I just have to find the switch where I can
tweak them.