[Mongrel] Meta-question: anonymity makes me cranky

David Vrensk david at vrensk.com
Wed Nov 7 10:56:31 EST 2007

On Nov 7, 2007, at 9:14 AM, David Vrensk wrote:

> [1] I don't feel that I'm pointing fingers here, because I can't
> see whom I am pointing at.

See? I can change two lines in my email client and I'm you! (Note:
this is HORRIBLE MANNERS... but essential to remember. Also, you can
usually examine the mail headers to see where a message was sent
from, though this has its own shortcomings...)

Anyhow, my offtopic diversion is now over, and I'll go back to being
me before I accidentally answer mail as David ;-)

My take: don't sweat the anonymous questions.