[Mongrel] Mongrel 1.0.2 on Ubuntu Feisty

Gunnar Wolf gwolf at gwolf.org
Tue Nov 6 19:00:52 EST 2007

Evan Weaver dijo [Mon, Nov 05, 2007 at 09:50:28PM -0500]:
> Gunnar,
>
> Come to #mongrel-dev on Freenode if you have any issues or questions.
> The setup.rb stuff which you probably use might be a bit shaky,
> because I'm not very experienced with it.

Thanks,

A bit late, as the job was far too easy in the end ;-) Congratulations
for such a clean release! I reported this setup.rb bug in the tracker:

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=15369&group_id=1306&atid=5145

Anyway - I have 1.0.4 ready, but it has not yet hit Debian as we just
had a spectacular hardware crash in our main mirror machine :-/ I hope
it will be fixed Real Soon Now (tm).

Greetings,

--
Gunnar Wolf - gwolf at gwolf.org - (+52-55)5623-0154 / 1451-2244