[Mongrel] deploy ruby on rails application by mongrel

Greg Clarke gregbclarke at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 01:38:40 EST 2007

I think you might have missed out the step where you create a valid rails

After all the gem installs, you should be able to enter:

rails myapp

and that command will set up a valid rails directory.

You should possibly make sure you understand how the rails command works
and use the 'mongrel_rails start' and 'mongrel_rails stop' commands while
learning Rails.