[Mongrel] Server timeouts

Pete DeLaurentis pete at nextengine.com
Fri Nov 2 21:57:10 EDT 2007

Thanks Mike.  You seem plenty smart enough to me...

I used memcached for awhile, but found that the amount of non-
changing stuff I had was really small.  So, I switched this small
amount of data to my rails process memory, and got a nice speed boost
out of that.

If I had larger amounts of constant data, then memcached would be a
good bargain, because it would allow me to save memory in my
individual processes.