[Mongrel] Is it possible to ?

David Vrensk david at vrensk.com
Thu Nov 1 10:43:17 EDT 2007

On 10/31/07, Squeak Smalltalk <wallenberg at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can I use mongrel for ? Preprocessing an url ?
>
> What I need todo is :
> 1- When a user  connect to an Specific url.
> 2- Connect to a site an other site with login
> 3- And redirect this user to the site on step 2

Mongrel is an application container, so you are looking at the wrong level.
Yes, you can do what you are asking with a handler that you register in
Mongrel, or with a Rails/Merb/whatever application that Mongrel runs.

To find out how to do what you want, look in web developer forums.  Good
luck!

/David