[Mongrel] Mongrel + apache 2.2 + proxy error

Dave Cheney dave at cheney.net
Thu Nov 1 06:07:25 EDT 2007

Hi Matt,

	I believe that this error is reported when the client stops sending
data. If you grep through the sources the area that generates this
error is still related to the request. For us, this was a clue that
eventually pointed to a duplex mismatch upstream from our rack that
was causing tcp connections to collapse under heavy traffic.