[Mongrel] Logging Exceptions

Manuel Holtgrewe purestorm at ggnore.net
Thu May 24 16:00:41 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am using Mongrel with my own XmlRpcHandler and I get sporadic "500"
errors from Mongrel. The handler wraps around the xmlrpc/server
module and I am pretty sure that the error is mine and neither in
mongrel or xmlrpc/server.

I catch all exceptions in my xmlrpc/server handler and do not send
out 500 http answers from there. Thus, I expect the problem is in my
handler.

Now to my question: Is it possible to hook into the place where
Mongrel itself catches the exceptions so I can log an exception trace
when this happens?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Manuel Holtgrewe