[Mongrel] mongrel_cluster 1.0.1.1 does not create /var/run/mongrel_cluster

Ehud Rosenberg ehudros at gmail.com
Tue May 8 17:10:17 EDT 2007

Sorry for the quick double post, but the error message I pasted is wrong -
It says the log directory is wrong (and it was) but after fixing it I get
the message about the pid directory not valid: !!! Path to pid file not
valid: /var/run/mongrel_cluster/mongrel.8001.pid

I do not want to create this directory myself since I think something in my
installation is wrong and the init.rb file is not run.