[Mongrel] mongrel becoming unresponsive

Pete DeLaurentis pete at nextengine.com
Tue May 8 11:21:36 EDT 2007

Thanks for the explanation Luis.  This makes good sense.  It seems
like Mongrel is intercepting the stdout + sterr (puts it all into
mongrel.log), but it's not good to work with something that isn't

Makes me wonder if the rails logs are safe if you write to them from
different mongrels in a cluster.  Any experience with this?