[Mongrel] service::start problem on win32

Jake Dempsey angelo0000 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 11:33:50 EDT 2007

Posted this on rubyforge, thought I would put it here at as well.

I just started playing around with mongrel. I am currently using apache +
fastcgi. I am running a windows box and I followed the directions at
http://mongrel.rubyforge.org/docs/win32.html. I am able to install the
service fine and also start the service from the windows service control
panel. However, when I try to start the service with the command:
mongrel_rails service::start -N myapp, I get an error

ERROR RUNNING 'service::start': Plugin /service::start does not exist in
categor
y /commands

Has this functionality been removed from mongrel_service?

--
Jake Dempsey
www.watij.com