[Mongrel] [ANN] Another mongrel_cluster prerelease 1.0.1.1

Alexey Verkhovsky alexey.verkhovsky at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 12:56:37 EDT 2007

On 3/27/07, Carl Lerche <carl.lerche at gmail.com> wrote:

> It doesn't look like mongrel_cluster changes the working directory
> anywhere (based off of the config file, but just passes the working
> directory on to mongrel_rails. This is fine, except when it tries to
> check the pid files.

 is that pid files or pid files directory? In the latter case, there is a
bug in Mongrel where this check is done before changing into the current
working directory specified in the command-line options.

I actually sent Zed a patch that would fix this a coupe of days ago.

See
http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&aid=9326&group_id=1306&atid=5145

Alex