[Mongrel] [ANN] Another mongrel_cluster prerelease 1.0.1.1

Bradley Taylor bradley at railsmachine.com
Tue Mar 27 11:06:46 EDT 2007

Hi Michele:

Thanks for the freebsd report. I think there is a way for you to mount
/proc to support linux process environment emulation.

I'll also gladly accept a patch from anyone for 'ps' syntax that cause
this warning.

I think we'll release it as is today and due a quick patch if someone
provides a fix.

Regards,
Bradley Taylor
http://railsmachine.com