[Mongrel] Mongrel & Mint (PHP related)

Patrick Berry pberry at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 12:55:16 EDT 2007

On 3/25/07, Kris Leech <krisleech at interkonect.com> wrote:

> Hi, Does anyone have  the Mint stats package setup with their Rails
> application. I have uploaded Mint to the public folder, but when I try
> and request domain.com/mint/index.php the page is served as a download
> instead of being processed by mod_php. Im guessing this isn't really a
> Mongrel problem but what I actually need to do is prevent Apache
> proxying certain requests to Mongrel. How do I do this?
>
> Many thanks.

The apache docs have some nice info on this:
http://mongrel.rubyforge.org/docs/apache.html

Here are some basic proxypass rules you can add to tell the ProxyPass not to
forward on requests to certain documents/requests:

ProxyPass /images !
ProxyPass /stylesheets !

These directives would go in your VirtualHost config.

Pat