[Mongrel] Daemonizing a camping server

Dimitri Aivaliotis aglarond at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 11:16:01 EDT 2007

On 3/20/07, Zed A. Shaw <zedshaw at zedshaw.com> wrote:

> No, I downloaded the latest 6.2 fbsd so I can try to debug this, but
> I've got a lot going on right now.  Really it seems fbsd has decided to
> change the semantics of accept so that you get an errno when the client
> closes before the accept completes.
> Hey, if you could change the statement that prints out that message to
> also print out what exception class and then shoot me the new stack
> trace that'd help quite a bit.

I've got the exception class now: IOError, but the stack trace remains
the same.  How else should I change the following to give you the
information you need?

          rescue Object => exc
            STDERR.puts "!!!!!! UNHANDLED EXCEPTION! #{exc.class}.
            STDERR.puts $!.backtrace.join("\n") if $mongrel_debug_client

- Dimitri