[Mongrel] [ANN] fastthread 1.0

Jason rubyforge at aanet.com.au
Tue Mar 20 06:11:25 EDT 2007

Hi Mental,

Using the new 1.0, I ran the memory leak program referred to on:
http://pastie.caboo.se/10194

Unfortunately I am still seeing a memory leak.  Am I doing something wrong?

Not using fastthread: memory climbs to 97.1 MiB and stabilizes once the
"waiting for nnn threads" messages start.

Using fastthread: the memory never stops climbing maxing out at 243.6 MiB.

Appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks,
Jason