[Mongrel] mongrel, apache 2.0 & s

Patrick Berry pberry at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 12:28:23 EDT 2007

Is that set in the virtual host section where all the other SSL stuff is
being set?

Here is a snippet from our config:

<VirtualHost 132.241.82.93:443>
[...snip]
SSLEngine on
SSLCertificateFile /etc/httpd/conf/ssl.crt/server.crt
SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/httpd/conf/ssl.key/server.key
RequestHeader set X_FORWARDED_PROTO 'https'
[...snip]
</VirtualHost>

What exactly is configtest saying the problem is?

Pat