[Mongrel] FreeBSD 6.1 mongrel_cluster and procfs message

Jamie Orchard-Hays jamie at dangosaur.us
Sun Mar 4 10:44:25 EST 2007

Thanks. I'd found a bit about that after I sent the message. Things
worked fine with 0.2.1--except that mongrel_cluster's restart did not
work properly if nothing was running, which cost me an hour a day
earlier before I realized what was wrong. That's was my motivation to
upgrade.

If you have any simple instructions about how to get this working on
FreeBSD, I'll be very grateful!

Jamie