[Mongrel] Q on cgi_multipart_eol_fix preqequisite for Mongrel on Win2K

Vasudev Ram vasudevram at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 13:17:54 EDT 2007

P.S.
3 points more:

1. Actually it is _eof_fix, sorry.
2. When I Googled earlier I *did* get some hits, but they all seemed to be
for Gentoo packages referring to the fix. So didnt't try to check them out
since I'm on Windows.
3. Googled again just now and saw this post:
http://rubyforge.org/pipermail/mongrel-users/2007-February/002895.html
but not sure if I can use the info it it as I'm not on the Net on my PC.

- Vasudev

--