[Mongrel] mongrel_upload_progress and nginx

Michele mail at flydown.org
Sat Jun 23 05:42:45 EDT 2007

Hi James,

I had the same issue, but after a bit of looking around I realized
Nginx caches the whole request before passing it to mongrel, so we're
out of luck.
We'll have to wait until streaming is implemented for proxied requests.

Cheers,
- MF

--
Michele Finotto
http://finotto.org/

Vote for me as BusinessWeek's Best Europe's Young Entrepreneur:
http://tinyurl.com/2bzzwh