[Mongrel] uninitialized constant RailsHandler::Dispatcher

Jesse Clark jesse at jesseclark.com
Tue Jun 5 17:22:32 EDT 2007

Thanks, Michael.

I was doing a fresh install of ruby & etc. and without thinking about it
much I installed the latest version of ruby: 1.8.6; not noticing that
the mongrel home page says right up top: "|You need Ruby 1.8.4 just like
the gem says you do."

I have installed 1.8.4 and reinstalled gems and now when I gem install
mongrel I get the correct version.

Pioneers get shot full of arrows...

Thanks again,
-Jesse