[Mongrel] uninitialized constant RailsHandler::Dispatcher

Jesse Clark jesse at jesseclark.com
Tue Jun 5 14:15:47 EDT 2007

I am running in to an error trying to run mongrel. The server starts but
then trying to access any url in my application throws this error:

calling Dispatcher.dispatch uninitialized constant RailsHandler::Dispatcher
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel-0.3.3/bin/mongrel_rails:75:in `process'

see full trace at: http://pastie.caboo.se/68007

If I force webrick the app works fine.

When I google this error all I find is one instance of the same stack
trace on a page in Japanese.

I am using:
mongrel (0.3.3)
rails (1.2.3)

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.