[Mongrel] mongrel cluster w/ apache

Michael Bannister mikebannister at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 16:03:34 EDT 2007

cool, this seemed to help a lot. my requests are getting rewritten and
if i don't type a controller name it loads the rails intro page.
problem now is when i do specify a controller and action i my request
is forbidden. the error log message looks like this:

[Sun Jun 03 15:57:59 2007] [error] [client 70.198.82.115] client
denied by server configuration:
proxy:balancer://mongrel_cluster/controllername/actionname

thanks so much for getting me this far...can you recommend what i need
to do to get over this hump?

thanks patrick

peace,
mike