[Mongrel] [HELP] Mongrel Needs a Patch Maven

Ezra Zygmuntowicz ezmobius at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 20:59:50 EDT 2007

On Jul 31, 2007, at 5:20 PM, Zed A. Shaw wrote:

> Hey folks,
>
> I'm falling behind in my Mongrel duties and seriously need to
> recruit an enterprising individual to take on the patch queue and
> help push out a new release with some minor fixes.  The goal would
> be to just get patches that are currently languishing, pull them
> together, put them in the source, write some tests to try them, and
> then one slight design change.
>
> If this works out then I'd also look to hand over the reigns to
> this person.  I'd hope to make this a younger coder looking to get
> some street cred and learn how to maintain and own a project.
>
> Any takers?
>
> --
> Zed A. Shaw

	I'd be happy to help Zed. Might be a good idea to bring on an
additional person as well that I could work together with if anyone
else is interested. I'm pretty familiar with all the nooks and
crannies in the mongrel source and with it's behavior in the wild ;)

Cheers

-- Ezra Zygmuntowicz
-- Founder & Ruby Hacker
-- ez at engineyard.com