[Mongrel] [HELP] Mongrel Needs a Patch Maven

Zed A. Shaw zedshaw at zedshaw.com
Tue Jul 31 20:20:23 EDT 2007

Hey folks,

I'm falling behind in my Mongrel duties and seriously need to recruit an enterprising individual to take on the patch queue and help push out a new release with some minor fixes.  The goal would be to just get patches that are currently languishing, pull them together, put them in the source, write some tests to try them, and then one slight design change.

If this works out then I'd also look to hand over the reigns to this person.  I'd hope to make this a younger coder looking to get some street cred and learn how to maintain and own a project.

Any takers?

Zed A. Shaw
- Good: http://www.zedshaw.com/
- Evil: http://yearofevil.com/